"This is a discussion forum about the community buy-out of The Bell. Post away, but if you're being offensive, insulting or over-personal, if your language is excessive, or if we deem you're advertising something not connected with the project, your post will be removed by the moderators."

• Page:

TOPIC:

THIS Forum - YOUR voice! 20 Jul 2014 12:47 #7

• bushy
  • bushy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 115
UPDATE:

On the subject of the toilets: I made an unannounced (and highly unofficial) visit to the Ladies loos the night before last, and once the screams had died down (sorry, girls) I was able to notice that their bogs are so much more pleasant than the Gents.

The last time I visited them was about 23 years ago when I was invited in to admire the superior quality of the graffiti on the walls - so much wittier than the Gents - but I was a little sad to see that there is virtually no graffiti at all these days.

So why are the gents so neglected as compared to the ladies? I know that boys are a lot dirtier than girls (sadly), but I do think that if a few examples are set, we could help each other keep up improved standards after a major clean-up.

Could it be a case of going in with descaler, disinfectant, a new seat for the crapper and a hose early one morning? If the lovely lady cleaner cannot be persuaded, is there a male volunteer? (Count me out...)
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevehenwood

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds
No Internet Connection