"This is a discussion forum about the community buy-out of The Bell. Post away, but if you're being offensive, insulting or over-personal, if your language is excessive, or if we deem you're advertising something not connected with the project, your post will be removed by the moderators."

• Page:

TOPIC:

And the new manager is........? 15 Aug 2014 21:56 #1

• mikeharrison
  • mikeharrison's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 6

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

And the new manager is........? 21 Aug 2014 20:11 #2

• bushy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 115
I am hoping that you have - by now - found out who the new General Manager is to be, but I am guessing it is not as a result of anyone informing you on this defunct forum.

Well I can tell you his name is Aaron (possibly the wrong spelling) but I don't know if he comes with his own rod.

I have heard that one of his initial objectives is to increase the licensing hours for the pub, but this may not be true.

I hope it's not true, as he has his hands full with organising a proper clean-up of the toilets before he pisses-off the neighbours even more than they are already, wouldn't you think?

My informal advice to him is going to be to leave a bit of slack in his shirt when tucking it into the top of his belted jeans, but this is going to be a quiet word in private, away from prying ears.

And the new manager is........? 22 Aug 2014 05:50 #3

• Spine
  • Larkhall via Ankara
  • Thank you received: 48
it's not entirely defunct. I log in fairly often to lurk and read about the bogs.

Good luck to Mr Whan.

Edit: "... to lurk, and read about the bogs" would be more accurate and not as seedy.

Last edit: by Spine. Reason: seediness

And the new manager is........? 22 Aug 2014 09:28 #4

• bushy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Much better. I don't even like passing water in those bogs, let alone lurking in them.

If anyone (if there IS anyone) is feeling a little squeamish, then don't read what I am about to say next, but it is the most graphic example of how the bogs need a little more love and attention:

About three years ago I noticed - in the left-hand corner of the inside crapper - a little bit of rolled-up toilet paper of the sort which is sometimes created when the paper is carelessly rubbed against a bum. It took me a while to realise what it was, otherwise I would have tried to avoid looking at it closer than I did at the time.

It is still there.

And the new manager is........? 28 Aug 2014 10:30 #5

• bushy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
All I said was that there is a tiny bit of bog-paper on the floor. Now look what's happened!

Attachments:

And the new manager is........? 12 Sep 2014 05:21 #6

• Spine
  • Larkhall via Ankara
  • Thank you received: 48
Update request. Has the new GM got to grips with the loo?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.333 seconds
No Internet Connection