"This is a discussion forum about the community buy-out of The Bell. Post away, but if you're being offensive, insulting or over-personal, if your language is excessive, or if we deem you're advertising something not connected with the project, your post will be removed by the moderators."

• Page:

TOPIC:

Toilets 13 Aug 2014 10:02 #1

• mikeharrison
  • mikeharrison's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 6
My female friends really find the toilets "horrible". I'm a man, so don't find this too much of an issue, although I would appreciate an improvement on the gents side. Are there any plans to upgrade them?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by mikeharrison.

Toilets 14 Aug 2014 19:26 #2

• bushy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 115
That is a very good question, and one which has been asked a few hundred times over the last year, with no real answer. Even the requests for a deep clean have been ignored, so good luck with this one.

Of course, most of The Board have been a bit busy with unpaid work since they were elected, and the last few months have been devoted to finding a new General Manager to replace Patrick, otherwise I would have said that the best thing to do would be to speak to the General Manager direct about it, then see if any decision made by him to do with the toilets can be ratified or authorised within about 3 months or so, but - right now - nobody's heart seems to be in the job, so I think you will just have to wait to see if the new General Manager is willing to take on a task which should have been done immediately after the external renovations - wouldn't you think?

The other problem is that nobody on The Board takes the slightest notice of any posts here, and if they do, they reply to questions by saying that The Board is very busy working in your interests, and really has no time or inclination to deal with toilets.

One of them said to me tonight that it was not their job to answer questions on the forum. Meanwhile, everyone and their dog rants their heads off on Facebook, and there is more heat than light created.

Best advice: Wait until the new manager is trying to make an impression behind the bar, then collar him. It will, after all, be his job - won't it?

Toilets 14 Aug 2014 19:31 #3

• mikeharrison
  • mikeharrison's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 6
Him? Who he?

Toilets 14 Aug 2014 19:42 #4

• bushy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
I don't know.

Toilets 14 Sep 2014 15:48 #5

• Mike Harrison
  • Thank you received: 4
Attachments:

Toilets 14 Sep 2014 17:41 #6

• bushy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
You beat me to it, Mike.

I asked Arron who put it up the night before last, and he said, "Some wag."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike Harrison

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.390 seconds
No Internet Connection