"This is a discussion forum about the community buy-out of The Bell. Post away, but if you're being offensive, insulting or over-personal, if your language is excessive, or if we deem you're advertising something not connected with the project, your post will be removed by the moderators."

• Page:

TOPIC:

STEW ON SUNDAY! 08 Dec 2014 20:02 #1

• bushy
  • bushy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 115

You may not have been alerted to the fact that you can now buy a delicious and nourishing stew at The Bell every Sunday, thanks to Laura Wilmington's fabulous in-house culinary skills.

Believe us, they are great value and well worth a trip up the road, even if you don't want beer or live music.

See inside the pub or The Bell website (or Facebook and all that malarky) for this Sunday's menu.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by bushy.

STEW ON SUNDAY! 09 Dec 2014 09:11 #2

• John Revell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Company Secretary, The Bell
  • Thank you received: 196
This doesn't need a response from the Board, but it's going to get one anyway. Bushy is absolutely right; these chilly winter Sundays you owe yourself a warming bowl of Laura's excellent stew! If you find you're dithering over the options, may I recommend the Beef Boorgignon Bourginon - the French beef stew?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joachi

STEW ON SUNDAY! 09 Dec 2014 19:39 #3

• Joachi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 47
Once again, I couldn't agree more, but this time there is no gun to my head. I'm just getting that stew on top of the comments list again! Ha ha!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bassnote

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.367 seconds
No Internet Connection